Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Shimmery trees...


As promised, here is another one of the Christmas cards we made at my recent Shimmerz Ed class.



We used some finger tip sponge daubers to add some Pixie Dust Blingz to the trees. I love this neutral color and find myself using it more than any other! I love the extra "spahkle" in the Blingz paint!



We then used another finger tip sponge dauber to dust the edges of our patterned paper and the label with Hotty Pink Blingz. I have always been a big fan of using distress ink on my edges but I love using Blingz even more because of the shimmer factor.



Blessings!
Lori Renn
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

I love this PP line! Cute card!

Stac said...

Love those colors!!!

Samantha McElyea said...

Love, love, love the pink! It's so you, Lori. I LOVE it (: