Saturday, December 12, 2009

Lots of Shimmery Goodness!

Here's a layout I made using Prima's stitched papers and lots of Shimmerz, Blingz and Spritz. Shimmerz products look so pretty on Prima's thick mulberry papers.

I love these pictures of my husband and daughter at play on the beach during one of our annual family photo shoots.



I went to town with Shimmerz on this page. I painted the edge of the stitched paper with Tickle-Me-Turquoise Shimmerz. I used Pixie Dust Blingz on the torn paper "waves" and on the white Prima flower.



And what beach page would be complete without Sea Foam Spritz?? I used the Prima butterfly as a mask and sprayed Sea Foam Spritz over it.



Thanks for stopping by!
-Stacy Cohen

5 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Beautiful!!!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Hey Stacy! You are just rockin' everything I see.

Love, love, love this layout!

Unknown said...

what a stunning layout. I love how those ripped edges turned out.

Leslie Ashe said...

WOW!! This is STUNNING Stacy!

Stac said...

Beautiful just doesn't give this layout justice. It's breathtaking in so many ways.